Advocacy is active support of an idea, a cause or an individual. Comprehensive Rehabilitation Consultants strongly advocates for the rights and well-being of the people we serve. Through our active involvement in the community, we strive to support many people with disabilities and even though we can’t promise that all of a client’s and/or family’s requests will be fulfilled, we will certainly try our best to address their concerns.
Comprehensive Rehabilitation Consultants can make efforts to assist in the following areas:
- Supervision of the individual when family does not live locally
- Determining appropriateness of present care and/or placement
- Negotiating with insurance carriers to maximize benefits
- Document preparation for submission to agencies and the Court
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and Section 504 Plans assistance
- Liaison with educational agencies
- Attendance at IEP Staffings
- Assistance to obtain benefits (when entitled and available) from government or private agencies
- Providing a liaison between employer and worker
- Helping individuals and/or families to develop their own advocacy skills
For more information, please contact the Case Management department.