Comprehensive Rehabilitation Consultants’ advocacy services can also include helping to ensure that a business’ facilities are in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Our professionals can help compliance efforts to remain on-track and to be cost-effective.
Compliance services can consist of the following:
- Evaluating buildings for needed adaptations or modifications
- Assessing equipment needs and modifying workspaces
- Training staff (Can include personal sensitivity training and policy reviews)
- Writing policy and procedure manuals
- Updating hiring procedures
- Organizing seminars on disability issues
- Providing support services to employees with disabilities
- Help with accommodating the needs of employees, clients, and/or customers with disabilities
- Assuring that current staff job descriptions are in compliance with all ADA requirements
- Composing new job descriptions which are ADA compliant
For more information, please contact the Case Management department.